cc-europe - [CC-Europe] next CC Europe Meeting - re:publica 11

  • From: John Hendrik Weitzmann <jhweitzmann AT mx.uni-saarland.de>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] next CC Europe Meeting - re:publica 11
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 22:06:14 +0100

Hi all,

last year we agreed to attach a regular CC Europe Meeting to the annual re:publica conference in Berlin. The upcoming re:publica 11 will be from 13th to 15th April 2011 in Berlin, see ...

http://re-publica.de/11/en/

On our CC Europe website you can vote for one of five days around the conference as your preferred day ...

http://europe.creativecommons.org/node/22

This is also an easy way to indicate your attendance. If anyone needs invitation letters or similar documents, let me know.

Best from Berlin,
John

  • [CC-Europe] next CC Europe Meeting - re:publica 11, John Hendrik Weitzmann, 02/18/2011