cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] authorities / public bodies using CCPL (Part II)

  • From: Michelle Thorne <michelle AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Prodromos Tsiavos <prodromos.tsiavos AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] authorities / public bodies using CCPL (Part II)
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 13:33:34 +0200

Dear all,

I'm also helping pull together a report of government usage of CC, which builds on this well-known wiki listing:

http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Government_use_of_Creative_Commons

If you don't have time to add anything directly, please feel free to just send me a link, and I can add it. Like pRo, we're also interested in whether the use of the licenses are a result of a PSI directive, or if there are other motivations/causes for a particular adoption.

Many thanks!

// michelle