cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] Meeting in Istanbul

  • From: Tomislav Medak <to-me AT mi2.hr>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] Meeting in Istanbul
  • Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 12:22:25 +0100

Hey John,

IMHO, it's better to cram meetings together rather than having them on the day of arrival. Once or twice I failed to make the CC EU meeting, though I was scheduled to arrive there in time. I don't it will be challenge to find a late evening diner in Istanbul.

Best,

Tom

John Hendrik Weitzmann wrote:
hi all

would anyone object to having the next CC Europe meeting after the WG meetings on Sunday, April 18th around 6 p.m.?

I know that is quite late, but we could pick a location where we can have dinner afterwards together.

best
John