cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] 9th CC Europe Meeting, please vote, add, comment

  • From: Paul Keller <pk AT kl.nl>
  • To: John Hendrik Weitzmann <jhweitzmann AT mx.uni-saarland.de>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] 9th CC Europe Meeting, please vote, add, comment
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 00:17:35 +0100

a quick question:

the site gives two options: saturday 30/1 (before the workshop) and tuesday
2/1 (after the workshop).

as far as i can tell the communia workshop will be on mon (1/2) and tie (2/2)
(at least that is what is get from my speakers invitation, there seems to be
nothing on public on the communia website yet.

if this is correct i would assume that before the workshop should mean sun
31/1 and after the workshop should mean wed 3/2. can you please clarify?

best, paul