cc-europe - [Cc-europe] project details updated, material

  • From: John Hendrik Weitzmann <jhweitzmann AT mx.uni-saarland.de>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-europe] project details updated, material
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 22:03:54 +0100

hi all

I corrected the project details on the CC Europe overview page according to the emails I received (which were also forwarded to CC HQ where necessary). Please understand that, to keep maintenance low, no mailto links or links to other websites than the official project website/the respective CC international page are included on the page.

If you have futher material to be added to "CC Material", please send me the files as PDF or a list of links. In any case I'd be happy if you provide me with the following descriptions for each file:

Type (Book, Paper, Article, Thesis, Case Brief ...)
Author(s)
Title (Englisch translation or original)
Language it is written in
Month/Year of publication

cheers and stay tuned
John

  • [Cc-europe] project details updated, material, John Hendrik Weitzmann, 11/20/2009