cc-europe - [Cc-europe] Fwd: Password to your Jottit site

  • From: Michelle Thorne <michelle AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-europe] Fwd: Password to your Jottit site
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 18:00:28 +0200

HI all,

Today I received this notice to change the password for the CC Europe wiki. If there's group consensus to change it, then by all means we should. But perhaps to avoid password proliferation, it might be wise to stick to the original one: vilnius

Also, there a number of new European Project Leads who aren't subscribed to this list. Would there be a preference for how people get added and/or introduced, and who does the subscribing? Currently, Diane and I are moderators, but we would like to be sensitive to how the group would like to run the list and of course offer the moderation permissions to others, if desired.

Maybe this is a question we can quickly clear up during the meeting this Sat.  :-)

Take care,

Michelle