cc-europe - [Cc-europe] search for a research centre in economics of innovation /commons

  • From: Severine Dusollier <severine.dusollier AT fundp.ac.be>
  • To: severine.dusollier AT fundp.ac.be
  • Subject: [Cc-europe] search for a research centre in economics of innovation /commons
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 20:54:05 +0100

Title: search for a research centre in economics of innovation /c
Dear all,

For a research project, the CRID is preparing, we are looking for a partner with the following expertise /qualities:

research centre in economics of innovation and/or commons
preferably oriented towards patents, inventions (rather than copyright)
preferably situated in a new EU Member State (Eastern countries, Baltic countries or Malta, etc...)

Could you recommend us someone that would meet all these qualities ? That would be great !

I take this opportunity to wish you a wonderful year 2009, in which I hope we could meet and collaborate in one way or another !

Séverine Dusollier

  • [Cc-europe] search for a research centre in economics of innovation /commons, Severine Dusollier, 01/04/2009