cc-europe - [Cc-europe] CC Europe, Zurich, 23/24 january

  • From: "Dr. Peter Troxler (Waag Society)" <peter AT waag.org>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Silke Ernst <silke.ernst AT unisg.ch>, Daniel Boos <boos AT allmend.ch>, team_cc AT lists.allmend.ch, Wolf Ludwig <wolf.ludwig AT comunica-ch.net>, Jan Gerlach <jan.gerlach AT unisg.ch>
  • Subject: [Cc-europe] CC Europe, Zurich, 23/24 january
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 22:56:43 +0100

Colleagues:

today Communia announced the final schedule for the meeting on 23 January in Zurich (see below at the very bottom of this email)

we (cc europe, which is all of us who receive this email, really) are planning 2 extra things on 23 and 24 january and I would like to ask for your assistance on three points:

-- CC showcase
-- CC Europe meeting
-- attendance (sign up, please)

(1) CC showcase

we plan to have a CC showcase on friday 23 january evening

you are all invited to contribute ... multimedia will be possible

(2) CC Europe meeting

the agenda for the meeting on 24 january is online at the cc europe wiki page:
http://cc-europe.jottit.com/5th_cc_europe_meeting

feel free to add your issues to the agenda

(3) attendance

please notify us of your attendance by adding your name to the wiki or emailing either the list or myself

password for the site is still
vilnius

thanks for your contribution

/ Peter

4th COMMUNIA WORKSHOP
ZURICH, 23 JANUARY 2009

FINAL PROGRAM

09:00: Registration

09:15: The COMMUNIA Project: Assessment and Looking Ahead:
-the 1st-year formal review: presentation and discussion;
-the 2nd-year: additional new member? new/improved activities?

10:00: Communications by Members (i.e., news, related projects, etc.)
(if you cannot attend the workshop, but wish to communicate
something to be included in the workshop proceedings,
please drop me a line).

10:15: Working Groups: presentations/introductions by WG leads

10:45: Working Groups: break-out sessions (1 3/4 hours)

12:30: Lunch (free, i.e., not organized) (1.5 hours)

14:00: Summary of WGs morning activities:
Q&A, discussion (to share and to re-focus)

14:30: Working Groups: break out sessions (2 hours)

16:30: Final Summaries by the WGs

17:00: The Zurich COMMUNIA statement:
Where we are / what we need / what we plan to do

17:30: The 5th COMMUNIA Workshop in London (Prodromos
Tsiavos and Jonathan Gray) and the 2009 COMMUNIA
Conference in Torino (Aldo Geuna):
presentation by the organizers and discussion

18:00: End of workshop

/ Peter Troxler
/ Public Project Co-Lead
/ Creative Commons Netherlands
/ www.creativecommons.nl
/
/ c/o Waag Society :: Nieuwmarkt 4 :: 1012 CR Amsterdam :: The Netherlands :: +31 20 557 9898

  • [Cc-europe] CC Europe, Zurich, 23/24 january, Dr. Peter Troxler (Waag Society), 12/10/2008