cc-europe - [Cc-europe] CC Europe Geneva Meeting -- 24 january -- 1100 hours

  • From: Dr.Peter Troxler (Waag Society) <peter AT waag.org>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Daniel Boos <boos AT allmend.ch>, Wolf Ludwig <wolf.ludwig AT comunica-ch.net>, "a. l. e" <ale.pol06 AT xox.ch>, team_cc AT lists.allmend.ch
  • Subject: [Cc-europe] CC Europe Geneva Meeting -- 24 january -- 1100 hours
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 22:23:46 +0100

Dear CC-Europeans

In collaboration with our Swiss colleagues, JC and Communia, and Pro, I am pleased to announce the next 5th CC Europe meeting linked to the Communia Geneva workshop on Public Broadcasting.

The meeting will take place on Saturday, 24 January, from 1100 hours.
This is assuming that the Communia Working Groups will utilize the time slot from 9-11h allotted to them.

We'll strive to wrap up around 1400 hours. Location will be somewhere city centre (I tentatively booked the meeting room at World Radio Switzerland, 2 Passage de la Radio; this is about 40 minutes from the airport).

The agenda for the CC Europe meeting will cover 2 main topics:

1. Broadcasting
-- links and related intiatives from the various CC Europe projects
-- exchange of practices and experiences
-- plans for the future: exchanges and co-operations

2. CC Europe
-- conditions for setting up a separate organisation or legal entity
-- pros and cons of establishing CC Europe as a separate entitity
-- role of CC Europe
-- roadmap and promotor

3. Any Oter Business
-- please send all other topics to be discussed to the cc-europe mailing list

Best

/ Peter Troxler
/ Public Project Co-Lead
/ Creative Commons Netherlands
/ www.creativecommons.nl
/
/ c/o Waag Society :: Nieuwmarkt 4 :: 1012 CR Amsterdam :: The Netherlands :: +31 20 557 9898

  • [Cc-europe] CC Europe Geneva Meeting -- 24 january -- 1100 hours, Waag Society, 11/28/2008