cc-europe - [Cc-europe] 4th CC Europe Meeting, Amsterdam 19.10.08, 1400-1800

  • From: "Prodromos Tsiavos" <p.tsiavos AT lse.ac.uk>
  • To: <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-europe] 4th CC Europe Meeting, Amsterdam 19.10.08, 1400-1800
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 23:09:21 +0200

Dear Friends,

As you have probably expected, the 4th CC Europe Working Group meeting in Amsterdam will take place before the COMMUNIA workshop, on Sunday the 19th of October between 14:00 and 18:00 at the 400 hundred year old anatomical theatre in the Waag [ http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waag_(Amsterdam)].

For a map and directions to get there, please check the CC Europe wiki  (http://cc-europe.jottit.com/4th_cc-europe_meeting) (password: Vilnius)

Paul has also made a group reservation in a nearby restaurant so that we may all have dinner together afterwards. Details will be announced during the meeting.

I would really like to thank Paul for making all the relevant arrangements for the meeting to take place and Alek (as well as Paul) for co-drafting the agenda.

The agenda currently includes the following items:

-         Overview of the Sapporo follow up of the Louvain CC Europe meeting

o       Internal governance

o       Roadmap

-         A first overview of the organizational and funding models followed by different CC Europe national projects

-         CC 3.0 in the European context: status update

-         CC.net

-         EU Commission Green paper: are we planning to answer as CC Europe?

-         Publicdomainday.eu

You may find the agenda on our CC Europe wiki site (http://cc-europe.jottit.com/4th_cc-europe_meeting) (password: Vilnius)

Please add your name as a confirmed participant if you are planning to attend.

Finally, please let me know if there is any further information you would like to have regarding the meeting or additional items that should be on the agenda.

Look forward to seeing you all in Amsterdam.

With best wishes,

Prodromos

__________________

Dr. Prodromos Tsiavos
Research Fellow
Creative Commons England and Wales Legal Project Co-Lead
Information Systems and Innovation Group
Department of Management
Houghton Street
London WC2A 2AE
UK