cc-europe - Re: [Cc-europe] CC meeting in parallel to the Amsterdam workshop

  • From: Paul Keller <pk AT kl.nl>
  • To: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • Cc: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-europe] CC meeting in parallel to the Amsterdam workshop
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 15:36:50 +0200

dear Alek,
we are planning for such a meeting and as far as i know pro is working on an agenda. we have a location (the waag building on the nieuwmarkt in central amsterdam) and a time 1400h to 1900h and we will make a group reservation for dinner in the neigbourhood afterwards. i think that there are lots of things to talk and we should use the opportunity of having James Boyle, Mike Linksvayer and Diane Peters present (unless of course we want to talk in privare, which would be a bit silly imho). best, paul