cc-europe - [Cc-europe] hotel rooms for the cc-europe meeting in october in amsterdam

  • From: Paul Keller <pk AT kl.nl>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Marije Veenstra <mv AT kl.nl>
  • Subject: [Cc-europe] hotel rooms for the cc-europe meeting in october in amsterdam
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 11:28:03 +0200

for those of you who want to arrive on saturday the 18th in order to attend the cc-europe meeting on the 19th of october we have reserved 10 rooms in the Lloyd Hotel. you can book them using the same booking code as for the rooms that are reserved for the 19th and 20th (see my original mail below). please be aware that we can only hold these reservations for you till the 1st of october, so please book as soon as possible! /paul

Begin forwarded message: