cc-europe - [Cc-europe] attendance at iSummit

  • From: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-europe] attendance at iSummit
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 10:53:49 +0200

Dear all,

With less than two months left until the iSummit, I think we are in a strange situation - there are plans of multiple events involving CC leads:
- CC Legal Day
- follow-up discussion to the letter to the CC Board
- session proposed by Tomi and Pro

At the same time it seems that many people might not make it to Sapporo - at least that is my impression. And the fewer of us make it to Sapporo, the more important it is to have some discussions beforehand - and to know who definitely will be representing us.

I also think that we need to assume, at least currently, that there will not be any support from CC HQ.

I have taken the liberty to set up a webpage on Jottit, where we can collect information on who will / might / will not attend.
http://cc-europe.jottit.com/isummit_attendance

Please take a second and fill in this information. You can also use the opportunity to confirm your participation in the cc-Europe meeting in Louvain, or add items to its agenda.

If it's more convenient, you can write back to me with the information and I'll post it on the site.

Cheers,

Alek

--
koordynator / public lead
Creative Commons Polska / Poland

  • [Cc-europe] attendance at iSummit, Alek Tarkowski, 05/30/2008