cc-education - [cc-education] PrepCom3 report SI UN - WSIS - Working Group -

cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: development of an education license or license option for Creative Commons

  • From: "David Palmer." <davidpalmer AT westnet.com.au>
  • To: cc-education AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-education] PrepCom3 report SI UN - WSIS - Working Group -
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 07:16:22 +0800

Hello,

I have made comment in recent posts concerning corporate enclosure of
the public domain, and the potential role that cc have in providing a
bulwark against the activity. So, although this may appear to be a
little OT, I thought that I would present this example here so that
others have the opportunity to observe exactly how important the cc
project is:-

http://www.wsis-si.org/si-prepcom3-report.html

Regards,

David.