cc-devnations - [cc-devnations] Devnations list?

cc-devnations AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: development of a developing nations license or license option for Creative Commons

  • From: "Paulino Michelazzo" <listas AT michelazzo.com.br>
  • To: cc-devnations AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-devnations] Devnations list?
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 03:30:56 -0300 (BRT)

Dear friends,

I'm changing my website licence to CC devnations, but I would like to know
(or find) a
simple list with the nations that World Bank say "is a developing nation".

I found this in the World Bank website making a compilation of some
informations but I
think that, in Brazil, for example, a lot of people don't know what is World
Bank and
never can found this information on the web.

What you think about this?
Anybody can help me?

Regards from Brazil

Paulino Michelazzo
http://www.michelazzo.com.br
ICQ: 2911392
Fone: (11) 8111-6264

"Para o triunfo do mal, basta que os bons façam nada"
Edmundo Burke (1729-1797)

  • [cc-devnations] Devnations list?, Paulino Michelazzo, 09/25/2004