cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] Open Data Rights Statement Vocabulary

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Mr. Puneet Kishor" <punkish AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: cc devel <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] Open Data Rights Statement Vocabulary
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 08:17:06 -0700

On Jul 23, 2013, at 6:02 AM, Maarten Zeinstra <mz AT kl.nl> wrote:

I've been getting mails about it too.

It is a shame that nobody is dedicated to formally represent CC-REL in this. As this standard is almost identical..

..

On Jul 9, 2013, at 24:43 , Timothy Vollmer <tvol AT creativecommons.org> wrote:

I have seen occasional emails from ODI on one of the OKF mailing lists, but I did not know about the above project. As Maarten says, it does overlap CC REL strikingly. Unless someone else wants to contact them, I will be happy to reach out and find out what the motivation is for it.

--
Puneet Kishor
Policy Coordinator for Science and Data