cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] [GSoC] CC Publisher refresh

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Akshay Kumar <akshaykumar90 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] [GSoC] CC Publisher refresh
  • Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 10:58:13 -0700

Hi Akshay,

There has been some private communication regarding CC Publisher, but I
haven't looked at the submissions lately to see what's been submitted.
Another proposal would be welcome, of course. Sounds like you have some
relevant experience, feel free to send any questions you have to this list.

Regards,

Nathan