cc-devel - [cc-devel] [ cctools-Feature Requests-1868222 ] Left hand Menu: missing items

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "SourceForge.net" <noreply AT sourceforge.net>
  • To: noreply AT sourceforge.net
  • Subject: [cc-devel] [ cctools-Feature Requests-1868222 ] Left hand Menu: missing items
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 01:34:39 +0000

Feature Requests item #1868222, was opened at 2008-01-09 22:55
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by fourstones
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=559969&aid=1868222&group_id=80503

not just the latest update.
Category: ccHost
Group: None

Initial Comment:
On the common left hand menu

under the "Artists" heading - missing menu items (links):

Your Playlists
New Remixes