cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] bug or feature? Old license urls don't resolve to deed but to CC homepage.

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: "Nathan Yergler" <nathan AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Burobjorn <burobjorn AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: creative commons developers <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] bug or feature? Old license urls don't resolve to deed but to CC homepage.
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 09:03:26 -0700

We continue to support license URLs, but that doesn't look like a
valid license URL. Starting with version 2.0 we standardized on
placing the commercial term before the derivatives term, so that URL
should be http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/nl/deed.nl

I'm wondering if that was a hand constructed URL or if we had a bug at
one point in the chooser.