cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] svn problems (?)

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Victor Stone <fourstones.net AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: creative commons developers <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] svn problems (?)
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 16:18:47 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 7 Mar 2008, Asheesh Laroia wrote:

On Fri, 7 Mar 2008, Victor Stone wrote:

Is anyone else having issues checking in at SF through SVN?

https://sourceforge.net/account/login.php informs me that my password has expired. I think it's been the same since 2001.

I still can't log in to the svn now, but I can log into the website now that I have reset my password on sf.net. Maybe it'll just take a few minutes to propagate.

And now it works!

(And yes, changing your password from the old one, to a new one, and then back to the old one does work....)

-- Asheesh.

--
Die, v.:
To stop sinning suddenly.