cc-devel - Re: [cc-devel] URGENT: Sourceforge.net new connection method for SVN

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Jon Phillips <jon AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Victor Stone <fourstones.net AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "cctools-cchost AT lists.sourceforge.net" <cctools-cchost AT lists.sourceforge.net>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-devel] URGENT: Sourceforge.net new connection method for SVN
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:06:47 -0700

Check out how I solved this. I blogged it:

http://rejon.org/2007/07/10/please-get-a-newer-subversion-client-one-liner/

I knew that was going to come i handy...

Try rsync with the --dry-run option if curious about what will happen...

Jon

--
Jon Phillips
jon AT creativecommons.org

Community/Business Developer
Creative Commons
www.creativecommons.org

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Creative Commons cannot and does not give legal advice.
You need to assess the suitability of Creative Commons' tools for
your particular situation, which may include obtaining appropriate
legal advice from a licensed attorney.