cc-devel - [cc-devel] ccHost Roadmap Update

cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Developer discussion for Creative Commons technology and tools

  • From: Jon Phillips <jon AT rejon.org>
  • To: "cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-devel AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "cctools-cchost AT lists.sourceforge.net" <cctools-cchost AT lists.sourceforge.net>
  • Subject: [cc-devel] ccHost Roadmap Update
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 11:40:40 -0700

Hi all, first off, I updated our trackers to send notifications to our
low traffice cc-devel list because we are missing out on traffic from
new bugs and feature requests...sorry for the initial burst.

Also, I updated the ccHost roadmap with a preliminary plan. It is a
little too clogged, but hopefully some more of you can help plan out
where ccHost can go and jump into it.

We have a few new developers on the project with Bruno Dilly working on
programmatic upload to ccHost (he was gSoC last summer) and Snic from CC
Taiwan is adding various features for support of an open content
community in TW.

Cool!

Please check out the roadmap and update! Also, please review the feature
requests and bugs on the cctools tracker: http://sf.net/projects/cctools

Wrd!

Jon

--
Jon Phillips

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon AT rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon AT gristle.org
IRC: rejon AT irc.freenode.net

  • [cc-devel] ccHost Roadmap Update, Jon Phillips, 05/16/2007