cc-ch - [Cc-ch] PhD / collaboration

cc-ch AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: iCommons Switzerland

  • From: Eva Cellina <eva_cellina AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <cc-ch AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-ch] PhD / collaboration
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 11:33:26 +0000

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have graduated from the University of Geneva with a Bachelor and a Master of Laws. In April, I'm goin to start my PhD in Geneva and I would like to write about open licensing, copyright/copyleft, creative commons...
I have a stong interest for IP in general; I study IP a semester at the Humboldt University in Berlin and participated in the WIPO summerschool last summer, where I learned about CC.

I tried to contact CC switzerland several times but it has been unsuccessful. I am from Tessin and live in Geneva and would love to contribute to and be a part of your organisation if you are interessed.

I was also wondering if you might have any idea of a current problematic legal situation with open licencing or CC ? I want to write a thesis that would be as useful as possible and which could bring answers to a current problem in Switzerland and swiss law.

Eva

  • [Cc-ch] PhD / collaboration, Eva Cellina, 03/08/2013