cc-ch - [Cc-ch] [allmenders] success story

cc-ch AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: iCommons Switzerland

  • From: instantmartin <instantmartin AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-ch AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-ch] [allmenders] success story
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 16:27:08 +0200

forward von der allmenders-mailingliste

hallo allmenders

eine kurze erfolgsgeschichte aus dem bereich creative commons...

The publisher is ICFAI University Press which of course is not Oxford Press; it is an publisher for Indian Universities and in fact after publishing I received few emails from Indian students.
Anyway what I’m more proud of is that I have a Creative Commons
released paper published on a book! When they asked me to publish it, I
put this as condition and they said “yes”.

http://www.gnuband.org/2008/03/22/ my_first_paper_published_under_creative_commons/

ciao
a.l.e