cc-ca - Re: [CC-ca] CC-CA get-together at Mesh Conference?

cc-ca AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Canada

  • From: Evan Prodromou <evan AT prodromou.name>
  • To: Evan Prodromou <evan AT prodromou.name>
  • Cc: Creative Common Canada <cc-ca AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-ca] CC-CA get-together at Mesh Conference?
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 19:03:49 -0400

On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 10:27:18AM -0400, Evan Prodromou wrote:

> I wonder if there's an opportunity to kick-start a CC Salon in the city
> with a tie-in to Mesh. It wouldn't have to be fancy -- even a
> meetup-style get-together would be a nice stake in the ground for the
> process.

All right, so it looks like it's ON in ON! I've booked a room and put
out the call for people to come. See links here:

http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Toronto_Salon
http://www.creativecommons.ca/blog/archives/2006/05/10/cc-salon-in-toronto-tuesday-may-16th/

Please pass the URLs and info on to interested parties -- I think this
event will be a lot of fun, and the more the merrier.

~Evan