cc-ca - [Cc-ca] Creative Commons Fall Fundraising Campaign

cc-ca AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Canada

  • From: Marcus Bornfreund <marcus AT creativecommons.ca>
  • To: Creative Common Canada <cc-ca AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-ca] Creative Commons Fall Fundraising Campaign
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 17:58:28 -0400

Hi everyone - FYI, Creative Commons recently kicked off its Fall Fundraising Campaign.

For the next three months, we'll be raising money to build core membership in Creative Commons and to help us to continue to offer free tools which enable a flexible range of protections and freedoms for artists, educators, scientists and writers. Each week our Chairman Lawrence Lessig is sending out a personal message describing how CC came to be, what challenges it faces, and how CC intends to grow in the future. Please help us hit our goals for 2005.

Donate and become a Commoner today
http://creativecommons.org/support/

Sign up to receive Lawrence Lessig's weekly emails:
http://creativecommons.org/about/lessigletter

Read this week's email:

Read last week's email in English:

Marcus Bornfreund

Project Lead, Creative Commons Canada
Stop in and say hi! www.creativecommons.ca

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be legal advice. Creative Commons cannot and does not give legal advice. You need to assess the suitability of Creative Commons' tools for your particular situation, which may include obtaining appropriate legal advice from a licensed lawyer.</x-tad-smaller>

  • [Cc-ca] Creative Commons Fall Fundraising Campaign, Marcus Bornfreund, 10/13/2005