cc-au - Re: [cc-au] Lawrence Lessig v Stephen Colbert

cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Jessica Coates <j2.coates AT qut.edu.au>
  • To: "laalgadger AT yahoo.co.uk" <laalgadger AT yahoo.co.uk>, "cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-au] Lawrence Lessig v Stephen Colbert
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 15:47:16 +1000

I don't think people are fussing too seriously - most of the stuff I've seen
seems to get Colbert's sense of humour, and understand that when he says
'don't ever, ever, ever' he might be being a bit tongue in cheek.

And we're definitely not planning to be on Rove anytime soon. I'd hate to be
interviewed in a comedy situation. It's so hard to answer things in an
intelligent and funny way when someone's throwing extremes at you.

I think Larry did a pretty good job, all things considered.

Jessica Coates
Project Manager
Creative Commons Clinic
Queensland University of Technology