cc-at - [CC-at] Next COMMUNIA meeting in Zurich 23 Jan 08: Final Program

cc-at AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: "Roland Alton-Scheidl" <ras AT osalliance.com>
  • To: members AT lists.osalliance.com, cc-at AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Schmidt Helmut <Helmut.Schmidt.ASE06 AT fh-joanneum.at>, lab-users AT lists.netculture.at
  • Subject: [CC-at] Next COMMUNIA meeting in Zurich 23 Jan 08: Final Program
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:21:29 +0100

osAlliance is a partner in the COMUNIA project, where (Creative) Commons
people from all over Europe meet: http://communia-project.eu

As a long-term supporter of Creative Commons Austria osAlliance offers free
travel and lodging to its members and partners to attend the COMMUNIA events.

If you would like to meet active people in ongoing discussions about the
digital public domain or want to be active in one of the working groups, just
drop us a mail.

-RAS