bluesky - other projects like ocean store

bluesky AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Global-Scale Distributed Storage Systems

  • From: "Josh" <josh AT mercuryfs.net>
  • To: "Bluesky global storage list \(E-mail\)" <bluesky AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: other projects like ocean store
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 14:12:48 -0700

If any of you know of other projects like Ocean Store or CODA, please let me
know. I need to learn of the others that are aiming for the same thing.
Those 2 appear to the best comparisons so far. Oh yeah, my summary has been
re written, the last one sucked and only focused on bandwidth.

  • other projects like ocean store, Josh, 08/05/2001