bluesky - Re: Links / BlueSky webpage update

bluesky AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Global-Scale Distributed Storage Systems

  • From: Ted Anderson <ota AT transarc.com>
  • To: bluesky AT franklin.oit.unc.edu, hal AT finney.org
  • Subject: Re: Links / BlueSky webpage update
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 12:00:36 -0500 (EST)

I went through the mailing list archive this weekend and pulled out a
few pointers to other resources that people have posted and updated the
BlueSky webpage[1] with a references section. This is still very rough,
so I'd be happy if people would send me comments, updates and additions.

One thing I haven't done is add a section on the political issues on
which Hal has been providing information. Rather than try to keep the
BlueSky page current in this rapidly evolving area, I'd like to include
a pointer to some other page that someone is maintaining anyway. Hal
perhaps you have a page like this? Or you'd like to nominate one or a
few good places to direct parties interested in more extensive and
current details?

Ted

[1] http://www.transarc.com/~ota/bluesky/index.html

  • Re: Links / BlueSky webpage update, Ted Anderson, 02/26/2001