bluesky - Re: Developer liability

bluesky AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Global-Scale Distributed Storage Systems

  • From: Adam Back <adam AT cypherspace.org>
  • To: Global-Scale Distributed Storage Systems <bluesky AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Developer liability
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 21:25:34 -0400

A solution would be to publish the software anonymously, and
communicates only using pseudonymous or anonymous mail, and
anonymous publishing. Pr0duct Cipher, author of Magic Money would
be an example of this type of thing.

The anonymous publishing system could have it's own software
updates published in it's own distributed document space.

I think I saw the gnutella binary on gnutella. The compiler
boot strapping exercise for pseudonymous publishing systems.

Adam