b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] B-Hebrew has moved!

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Kirk Lowery <Kirk AT GrovesCenter.org>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] B-Hebrew has moved!
  • Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 09:34:06 -0400

Friends,

One week ago today we opened our new home, The Biblical Hebrew Forum. We have 73 members as of this morning.

We are not moving members over automatically: you must go and register. Here's how:

1. Use your browser and navigate to http://biblicalhumanities.org/bhebrew
2. Click on the "Register" link on the top right of the page
3. Fill out the registration form, supplying a valid email address
4. You will then receive an email activation message with a link to click in order to activate your account
    If you do not receive the notification within minutes, contact me <Kirk AT GrovesCenter.org>.
5. Then, log in, fill out your user profile, introduce yourself, if you like, on the "Introductions" subforum

There is a lot of information about our Forum and it's software. At the top left of any page there is a FAQ link that explains most features of the phpBB software that we use.
--
Blessings,
Kirk

  • [b-hebrew] B-Hebrew has moved!, Kirk Lowery, 10/05/2013