b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Registering for the new B-Hebrew Forum

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Kirk Lowery <Kirk AT GrovesCenter.org>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Registering for the new B-Hebrew Forum
  • Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 08:24:56 -0400

Friends,

We've been having issues with email activation of new members' accounts: many are not receiving the email with the needed link to activate their account.

In order to facilitate our move to the new forum, I have turned off email activation. This means when you register for a new account, it becomes active immediate.

We are working on the problem, but it's complicated. We regret the inconvenience.

Please email me at <Kirk AT GrovesCenter.org> if you continue to have problems registering.
--
Blessings,
Kirk

  • [b-hebrew] Registering for the new B-Hebrew Forum, Kirk Lowery, 10/02/2013