b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] ANNOUNCEMENT: B-Hebrew is moving!

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jason Hare <jaihare AT gmail.com>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] ANNOUNCEMENT: B-Hebrew is moving!
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 20:20:24 +0300

I for one hope that it will utilize software that supports right-to-left text display. Is that something you're looking at?

Regards,
Jason Hare

On Sep 11, 2013 12:06 PM, "Kirk Lowery" <Kirk AT grovescenter.org> wrote:
Our host, ibilio.org (University of North Carolina), has informed us that it wants to get out of the discussion list hosting business. That means that B-Hebrew must find a new host. And we have!

For some time the moderators have been discussing about moving to a web-based forum software, similar to what our sister site B-Greek (http://www.ibiblio.org/bgreek/forum/) did several years ago.

We are now "beta testing" the new forum site and we will announce when we will have our Grand Opening. It will happen within the next 30 days.

Although this change will mean some adjustment, we believe that the advantages and convenience will outweigh the effort of making those changes.

We're sure that you have many questions. Be assured that answers will be forthcoming!

Be alert for our next announcement!
--
Blessings,
Kirk