b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Targum Intro Files Request

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Dewayne Dulaney <dewayne.dulaney AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Targum Intro Files Request
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 10:01:11 -0500

Dear Havurim,

If any of you have access through an academic institution to download files from Project MUSE, I would appreciate having the PDFs of Flesher and Chilton's The Targums: A Critical Introduction. Here is the link to access them:

http://muse.jhu.edu/books/9781602583894

I do not have this access, so if any list member does and would be willing to get these and share them with me, it would be much appreciated.

Shalom,
Dewayne Dulaney

--
"In the world you will have trouble. But, be brave! I have defeated the world!"
—John 16:33, DDV (Dewayne Dulaney Version)

My Bible blogs: http://my.opera.com/Loquor/blog/ and
http://hasopher.preachersfiles.com/

My Biblical Languages and Latin Learning Aids Blog, and home of my translation of John's Gospel:
 Let Ancient Voices Speak, http://letancientvoicesspeak.preachersfiles.com.