b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Well said

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Uri Hurwitz <uhurwitz AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Well said
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 08:16:36 -0700 (PDT)

   "....I find this interesting and plausible
[ a rather detailed discussion of the Arabic
word 'madinah' ]...

   But this has little to do with Hebrew.

  John Leake "

   hear, hear!

   But really, Ishinan, your generous reprints in
Arabic in this list are rather puzzling. As John
stated above this has little to with Hebrew and,
may I add, these detailed quotations are of little
relevance here, but would be of great relevance in
a list dealing with Arabic.

  Uri Hurwitz

  • [b-hebrew] Well said, Uri Hurwitz, 04/29/2013