b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] ובלחם

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Antonio Garcia <garcia.secretariagh.antonio1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Isaac Fried <if AT math.bu.edu>
  • Cc: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Ishnian <ishinan AT comcast.net>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] ובלחם
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 15:51:55 +0200

To all members of list:
        I´m not a scholar, but when I read [luaj], board, sheet, slab, I think of an instrument of war or justice, a bronze guillotine, the ark of the army, the ark of covenant, present in all wars, to remove the prisoners and those sentenced to death, the ark of covenant, engraved with the law, engraved with the death sentences of Torah. Antonio Garcia Hurtado.