b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] One of the best books I've ever read on the Hebrew Bible

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Oun Kwon <kwonbbl AT gmail.com>
  • To: Norman Cohn <normanncohn AT yahoo.com.br>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] One of the best books I've ever read on the Hebrew Bible
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 02:03:33 -0600

If it is still within the bounds of the list, then I may add:

Interesting and hope to find time to read up. It seems to have many
b.s. (bright spots). But also a few b.s. which will please Mormons.
See a book review by Eric A. Eliason I have found on
https://byustudies.byu.edu/showtitle.aspx?title=7592

Oun Kwon.