b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Another update to my dictionary sent

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Another update to my dictionary sent
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 10:20:03 -0800

Dear All:

To those who have requested that I send copies of the dictionary that I wrote, I sent an update a couple of days ago. If anyone else on this list who has not requested to be put on my list for updates, this would be a good time to request a copy sent free of charge and to be put on a list for updates as they become available. If you haven’t received a copy, please send a request to me and I’ll send a copy to you.

This is the dictionary I use for my daily readings, so I have a requirement that it be as accurate as I know how for my own understanding. However, I wouldn’t be surprised if there are errors in it, so any corrections and constructive criticism is welcome.

Yours, Karl W. Randolph.

  • [b-hebrew] Another update to my dictionary sent, K Randolph, 01/09/2013