b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Hebrew Vowel Pointing: What Titles by Barkaly?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: C L <sigebryht AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Hebrew Vowel Pointing: What Titles by Barkaly?
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 10:36:51 -0800 (PST)

Esteemed Dr. Fried, et al.

The Barkaly tables mentioned in the last post seem like they would be very useful in my graduate work on portions of the Tanach.

What are the specific titles you recommend searching for? Is there a website or bookseller where I would be likely to find them?

(I notice one title - לוח הפעלים השלם - which looks to be a set of verb tables. Does this mean that I should also be looking for a separate set of noun tables, as well?)

Sincerely,

Christopher Lovelace
M.Div., Th.M. (Candidate)