b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Content filtering test 6 -- please ignore

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Kirk Lowery <Kirk AT GrovesCenter.org>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Content filtering test 6 -- please ignore
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 11:33:40 -0400

This is a test of html email:

HTML allows for a much broader range of formatting for a discussion list. It also makes quoting foreign languages much easier; and it is more likely that other email clients will be able to read it. However, given the fact that most html is proportionately space -- whereas plaintext is monospaced -- we shall have less consistency in presentation in messages. Given how often the html conversion process hashes up the presentation, consistency is the least of our problems.

Font (Ezra SIL): 1:1בְּרֵאשִׁ֖ית בָּרָ֣א אֱלֹהִ֑ים אֵ֥ת הַשָּׁמַ֖יִם וְאֵ֥ת הָאָֽרֶץ׃
Color (SBL Hebrew): 1:1בְּרֵאשִׁ֖ית בָּרָ֣א אֱלֹהִ֑ים אֵ֥ת הַשָּׁמַ֖יִם וְאֵ֥ת הָאָֽרֶץ׃
--
Blessings,
Kirk

  • [b-hebrew] Content filtering test 6 -- please ignore, Kirk Lowery, 09/12/2012