b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] My dictionary

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] My dictionary
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 16:33:25 -0700

To All:

Last month I released my latest version of my dictionary. The main
differences with what I had published before is that I continue to add
Bible verses where the words are found. Some of the words I expanded their
glosses to try to make them more easily understood.

As with previous versions, anyone who wants one can write me off list, and
I will send him a copy in Acrobat .pdf file.

As an addendum, I put some very preliminary thoughts about grammar. Don’t
expect the grammar to be accurate, as these are very preliminary thoughts
pulled out of the air to start a discussion, or in computer software terms,
pre-alpha. I have already gotten feedback saying that my comments
concerning adverbs is wrong. I didn’t include nouns and adjectives often
called adverbs because they can be used adverbially, and apparently pure
adverbs don’t exist in Biblical Hebrew?

As previously, I invite all and sundry to send corrections and criticisms.
Thank you.

Yours, Karl W. Randolph.

  • [b-hebrew] My dictionary, K Randolph, 08/06/2012