b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] suffixes

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Spinti <jspinti AT eisenbrauns.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] suffixes
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 17:09:25 -0500

OK, the root is חוה XWH in the eshtafal binyan--as per HALOT and Holliday and
probably DCH, but I can't check that right now as I don't have it at my desk
and I'm not inclined to walk over to the warehouse at 5:00 PM and unlock it
just to check.

James
James Spinti
Marketing Director, Book Sales Division