b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Fake Words

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Sidney" <sidlee AT charter.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Fake Words
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 19:15:57 -0500

Sidney Williams

6. Re: [b-hebrew] Fake words on the Fotum
(6) BHL and BHS are not "manuscripts" at all. They are scholarly editions
based on the Leningrad codex, which is a manuscript of the Masoretic text,
including the vowels that you so much dislike.

BHL means Leningrad codex. You do not seem to be familiar with the
manuscript names.

I have posted before that I believe BHL and BHS (with the vowels removed;
which were added from AD 750 to AD 950 according to the editor, Aaron Dotan)
are the canonized Hebrew text from the Council of Yamina, of AD 95.

The Hebrew is easily translated without vowel points, as I demonstrated in
Genesis 1.1 and Genesis 2.4 and Isaiah 9.6.

The Jews have 5 word #s for DBR (#1697) and 80 definitions, which I have
reduced to one definition, "speaking" - exposing 2,243 errors.

The Bible makes much more sense without the vowels. AND - this is why I am,
The Very First Bible Translator - because I am not deceived by the Jews'
fake vowels.

I am also the very first lexicographer for the same reason. And I am a
historian of English alleged" Bible translations, and they have all banned
the names of the Gods:
(1) Genesis 2.4: "He Is Gods" (YHWH ALHYM), and:
(2) Matthew 1.1: "of Iesous Anointed" - and no NT version has these two
names of the Lamb of God.

"Iesous" taught, "By your traditions, you have made the word of God of no
effect."
So then, you must be an independent [of men] thinker, and possess the Spirit
of the Living God (First Corinthians 2.14, Romans 9.8; and others).

Simplicity is the key to knowledge. But you and your forum know not the
alphabets.
They are both in all encyclopedias, but no religious college student or
graduate knows them.

Sid