b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Answer to Administrator

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Sidney" <sidlee AT charter.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Answer to Administrator
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 17:14:32 -0500

Sidney Williams
6. [b-hebrew] Fake words on the Forum
Sidney Williams

6. Yigal Levin
Re: [b-hebrew] Fake words on the Forum
(1) All writing systems are in a certain sense "artifical" ---
[Therefore we have no word from God. This is how your posters sound when
quoting book, chapter, and verse - but printing different letters than those
in the Masoretic Text.]
(2) What do you mean by "biblical alphabets"? [I mean all the letters
of the Masoretic Text, and considering all other words and letters to be
"bogus."] Do you mean the Paleo-Hebrew alphabet . or Classic Aramaic.
[I have studied Paleo Hebrew from a book by Bruce M. Metzger, but he did not
understand Masoretic Text alphabet, for he translated "virgin" (Isaiah 7.14)
to be "almah" - which is crazy, and translated "woman" instead of virgin."
7.14. H'LMH HDH = The [B]'LH [M = Internal Preposition, "from"] and "H"
suffix changes man (B'L) to woman (B'LH).

This is Sid's Rule #7 - The prefix "suppresses the first letter of a noun -
sometimes."
"Ayin" was suppressed by the prefix (H = The)
The Internal Preposition (M= from) applies to the following word:
"conceiving" (#2029).

LXX: Greek - Eta (H) partheennos.

Joel 2.23: He will give to you of (HRWMH) the from teaching.
Internal Yod (Y) systematically recorded as "Waw" (W) and first letter (YOD)
of word #3384 (teaching - HRY) rendered as "Waw".

(3) What do you mean by "Chaldean"? Different people use the term for
different things. [And - that is why they are in the dark. "Chaldean means
from 700 BC to 518 BC, and end of the 70 years captivity. And the Governor,
changed the name of the city "Babylon" to his name in 285 BC.
(4) What in the world do you mean by "names of the Gods"? Which names
of the Gods.
The Jewish names of the Gods in the Septuagint, Judges 10.6: Theois (5
times; and 220 times in the entire Old Testament). This is actually a
mistranslation into Greek, and should read "Theoi."
Psalm 82.6: Hebrew - ANY AMRTY ALHYM = I, saying of Me, Gods you and sons of
Most High.
LXX: 82.6 - I have said, Ye are gods (Egw eipa, Theoi). Quoted: John 10.34
(Theoi).
220 times the Septuagint translated (ALHMY) to read [pagan] "gods" and one
time (Ps 82.6) [Jewish] "gods."
2,492 times plural "Gods" was rendered single "God."
6,735 times "He Is" (YHWH) was corrupted to read, "the Lord" (HADNW - 4
times only) and "Lord of [me]" and "Lord of Hosts," and Lord of "He (Y) [is]
Prince of "God" YRSAL - 634 times.
Su then, the "probability" is 634 to 4 against, "the Lord."
Isaiah 9.6: YK YLD (Child) YLD (He is born) to us, a son giving to us, and
she will be, the (H) Prince (WR) of her (H) [=government] on shoulder of Him
and he will call name of Him, "Wonderful (PLA) He is Counselor (YW'[TS) God
of might (LA GBWR) father of ever (ABY 'D) Prince of peace" (WR SLWM) -
Isaiah 9.6.
LXX: "For a child is born to us, and a son is given to us, whose government
whose government is upon his shoulder, and his name is called the Messenger
of great counsel: for I will bring peace upon the princes and health to
him."
So then, "Who was the founder of Judaism?" Did you ever hear the story?
He was a pagan from Media, who wrote from about 650 BC to 575 BC.
He was the, "Father of Monotheism" - as contrasted with the Hebrew plural
Gods (ALHYM).
The suffix "-YM" represents - MASCULINE PLURAL.
Heavens (always plural because it is Night & Day): SMYM.
Egypts (always plural because of Upper & Lower Egypts): M[TS]RYM.
Waters (plural because above and below heaven [Israel] - Genesis 1.6): MYM.
After the "alleged" lexicographers all establish these facts, then they all
translate [plural] "Gods" (ALHMY) to be a single "God" (AL).
Genesis 1.2: BRASYT BRA ALHYM TA HSMYM WAT HAR[TS].
In beginnings (T = plural) creating (participle) Gods (plural) of the
heavens and of the earth - BHL & BHS.
LXX: "In beginning* the* God* (Theos) made the* heavens and the* earth.
Five of ten words are wrong.
Genesis 2.4: These the generations of the heavens and the earth in the
creating them (participle) in day doing ('SWT - # - 6213 - no Person
Indicator) 'He Is Gods' (YHWH ALHYM) earth and heavens .
ALH TWLDWT HSMYM WHAR[TS] BHBRAM BYWM 'SYT YHWH ALHYM AR[TS] WSMYM
LXX: This is the book of the generation* of heaven* and earth when they were
made in the day in which the Lord* God* made the heaven* and the earth.
Now then, the Israelites who compiled this work worshiped Zoroaster and
monotheism - as contrasted with Hebrew, Plural Gods, but they never accepted
the name of his "invented" god - which was, "AhuraMazda."
This has puzzled me for a long time. They would not incur any additional
guilt for worshiping, "AhuraMazda." Does anyone have a suggestion for the
answer to this mystery?
Sid