b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 13.18

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <Yigal.Levin AT biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 13.18
  • Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 06:02:21 +0300

Sidney,

If you want to interact with people, you have to clarify what it is that
you're referring to. Who is "your poster"? Which poster in which post? What
did he post that was not from BHL/BHS?

We do not enforce a single transliteration scheme, but one that works for
many of us is:

)BGDHWZX+YKLMNS(PCQR$T. & is sometimes used for Sin (with the dot on the
left) as $ is Shin. F is sometimes used for Qametz.

Yigal Levin