b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Test #3

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Stephen and Rebecca Shead <srshead AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Test #3
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 19:21:59 -0400

Please ignore this, everyone - I've been having problems with posts not
appearing, so just wanted to send this little test.

(This is the third test I've done, so if the first two suddenly appear,
triple apologies for the bombardment! Seems the issue is to do with email
addresses that have a "+" sign in them - though I've posted successfully
from an email address with a "+" before, so maybe something has changed in
the list server.)

Stephen Shead
Centro de Estudios Pastorales
Santiago, Chile

  • [b-hebrew] Test #3, Stephen and Rebecca Shead, 04/14/2011