b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Transliteration Font for Hebrew on the Mac

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Hedrick Gary <GaryH AT cjfm.org>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Transliteration Font for Hebrew on the Mac
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 15:26:00 -0600

Bad news, Ken. It looks like SP Atlantis isn't compatible with the newer OS X
(that is, Operating System Ten) for Mac. Check it out:

http://www.sbl-site.org/educational/biblicalfonts_SPlegacyfonts.aspx

If it's any consolation, your friend isn't alone. Just google "SP Atlantis
Mac OS X" and you'll find that other folks are in the same predicament. I
didn't follow any of the other links, but if you do you might find someone
who worked around it somehow.

Gary Hedrick
San Antonio, Texas USA