b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] cognate alphabet

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: fred burlingame <tensorpath AT gmail.com>
  • To: Kevin Riley <klriley AT alphalink.com.au>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] cognate alphabet
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 20:39:37 -0600

Hello Kevin:

Thanks for your comments.

I am happy that you all understand my postings better.

And I am pleased that you all are satisfied with the current state of
documentation and knowledge of the biblical hebrew language.

Perhaps your very same comments, as to the utility of continuing
search, could be addressed to this enterprise. I am confident the
investigators would disagree as to the futility of their (and
others) exercise(s).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khirbet_Qeiyafa

regards,

fred burlingame