b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Unicode/XML Westminster Leningrad Codex site restored to operation; iPad.

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Christopher Kimball <transcriber AT tanach.us>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Unicode/XML Westminster Leningrad Codex site restored to operation; iPad.
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 07:07:59 -0400

The Unicode/XML Westminster Leningrad Codex at

<http://www.tanach.us/Tanach.xml>

was down Monday morning due to a server memory problem. (It had been "up" for 269 days without rebooting.)

If you find that the site isn't operating correctly, please contact me immediately so I can make repairs.

The problem was discovered while testing the site on an Apple iPad. The site seems to operate correctly on the iPad.

Chris Kimball
West Redding, CT
USA

  • [b-hebrew] Unicode/XML Westminster Leningrad Codex site restored to operation; iPad., Christopher Kimball, 08/04/2010